The past year has been filled with good times, hard times, and a heck of a lot of of states. In the past 12 months, I’ve visited New York, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, South Carolina, and Illinois. I’ve also touched Wisconsin and Iowa, but I don’t think I can claim those.
In honor of this special anniversary, I’ve decided to feature my top six favorite searches that brought people to my blog:
- “for lovers of [edited for explicit language, but rhymes with pit]”
- “a baby eat big watermelon”
- “compare feet size”
- “countries with odd disorder”
- “four corners kanada”
- “wisconsin’s relationship map”
Ideas for year two and beyond:
- A States That Touch Facebook page where people can post photos and share about the states they touch.
- A state-inspired wedding and honeymoon. My fiance will love that.
- A TLC show. Ok, that might be aiming a little high.
Any other ideas??? Thanks for a great year everyone!